Thursday, March 20, 2008

Number Crunch Challenge

Challenge 7 of the ADSR is called the number crunch challenge. It has two parts. Both team members have specific requirements for their layout. One has to make a messy layout and can only use products from 1 designer...the other team member has to a 'clean' layout using products from many different designers.

I am doing part 2...the clean layout. My layout has to include: 1 photo matte; 2 staples; 3 pictures; 4 stitches; 5 random elements of my choice; 6 flowers, stars or cardboard pieces; 7 papers; 8 buttons; 9 glitter/gems or bling pieces and 10 lines of journaling. And, the journaling has to be a letter to my 16-17 year old self! Wow....

My layout is called If I Could Turn Back Time:



The journaling reads: If I could turn back time…I wouldn’t have much advice because I would be concerned with altering your future and, although my life isn’t perfect, it is where I want to be. I can tell you that you don’t have to be perfect. It is okay to make mistakes. Learn from them. I can tell you don’t despair….Aunt Sally was wrong when she told you that these were the best years of your life. In every stage of your life you will have ups and downs. It is those experiences that will shape who you become.. You are stronger than you think you are. Spend time with the people you care about. Take more pictures (and put the date on them). Exercise, eat healthy and don’t start smoking. Trust yourself.

No comments: