Wednesday, March 5, 2008

One of those days...

We are not having a good day. The ice on the trees is at least 1/4 inch thick. Branches are falling down all around us. The neighbors have a tree that is split in half. We have 1 tree touching the electric wire and 1 tree leaning on it. Our truck won't start. AAA is on the way to pick up the truck and tow it to the repair shop but they can't take a look at it until tomorrow. The electric company is sending someone out to check the trees (hopefully before it takes the wire down and we lose our electric).




And, to complete the morning horror the dog was on my bed when she decided to puke...on my pillow. So, how has your morning been?

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I completely sympathize!! BUt there is light at the end of the tunnel...last Sunday I saw a catepillar on the road...remember when it was sunny adn in the 50's? anyway, I saw him... the poor bastard is probably dead now but there must be more where he came from! This is my hope/inspiration...I just need to make it through 4 more weeks of this hideous, evil, should-be-outlawed weather. Hang in there...it's almost over!!