Friday, April 18, 2008

Wow....

It got up to 82 degrees today! It felt wonderful!

I took a couple of days "off" from blogging and when I come back I'm over 2000 hits! Wow....

Wednesday I did some spring cleaning. My daughter is getting her first apartment in May so I emptied my kitchen cupboards to see what I could give her. I came up with a pile of stuff for her to look through when she comes home from college this weekend.

Our local library is having their used book sale next week so I spent Thursday morning updating my booklist. And, yes it took all morning. If you could see my list you'd understand. It is 24 pages long! I have a list of my favorite authors and all the books they have written. If I have the book I draw a line through the title...after I read it I highlight the title on my booklist and then pass the book on to family and friends to read. At this time I probably have over 1000 books....I know what you are thinking...if I have over 1000 books why do I need more? At today's prices a paperback costs about $6 or $7 dollars so if I can get a book at the book sale for under a dollar I can't pass it up!

The next pieces of A Thousand Thanks Mini Kit Freebie are available. Download it here.

1 comment:

oklaangel said...

Thank you for the free kit

billie