Thursday, May 1, 2008

Mischievous Grins!

Baby boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

~
This cutie is my nephew Christian. I love this photo...and, when I found that poem I thought they'd be perfect together! (The website that I found the poem didn't list an author. If anyone out there knows who wrote this poem please contact me so I can be sure to give them credit!)
~
I made this layout using a freebie quick page that you can find on
Paris Designs blog! Head on over there and check it out!

Credits: Quick page from Sun Kissed Kit by Paris Designs. Font: PT Playhouse (title) and Tempus Sans ITC (journaling)
~
But that's not all....I'll be posting another freebie this weekend so be sure to check back!


No comments: