Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Camping and Dancing

The nights are getting cooler which means that the 'camping season' is almost over. We are camping this week and although at night the temperatures have been in the low 50's they are projecting daytime temperatures in the 70's.

We have been watching Dancing With The Stars and I have to say I hope America votes Cloris Leachman off. Someone on the ABC Dancing With The Stars message board said it best..."I see nothing humorous or classy (at all) about her behavior. She's rude, vulgar and trashy."

I missed the pilot for the new series The Mentalist last night..but after looking at the TV guide I see that they are showing it again on Friday. I'll catch it then. I went to the CBS website and took one of the awareness quizzes....and I didn't do well at all on the first one! Guess I am not as observant as I thought I was!

No comments: